Earthbind® 100 is a quality, versatile and environmentally-friendly modified biopolymer dust control agent. Earthbind 100 was developed to meet the need for a quality and environmentally-friendly product that can be safely stored and easily applied. Earthbind 100 is applied to successfully combat fugitive dust and stabilize the road surface on many different types of unpaved, low-volume roads, parking lots, railroad yards, etc., throughout industrial, mining, military, private and public market sectors.
Earthbind 100 is formulated with environmentally-friendly, biopolymers, and surfactants. As a dust palliative and soil stabilizer Earthbind 100 works by binding loose soil or aggregate particles together, strengthening the soil/aggregate matrix and preventing even the smallest particles from becoming airborne as fugitive dust. In addition, Earthbind 100 will add water resistance to the treated soil particles and will not re-solubilize in rainwater and wash off the road after curing. This is especially important in areas where the mitigation of sediment runoff from unpaved roads into streams is imperative.
Earthbind 100 is sold and transported in a concentrate and is diluted in water prior to application. In addition to suppressing dust, Earthbind can also be used as an environmentally-friendly base stabilizer.
As a dust palliative Earthbind 100 provides:
- Superior dust cohesion and suppression
- Efficient dust control under a variety of conditions
- Excellent penetration of a road surface without pre-watering
- Applies quickly without road closures using a water truck or pressurized distributor truck • Easily washes off of equipment and vehicles before curing
All components of Earthbind are considered:
- Free of hazardous solvents • Non-flammable
- Non-corrosive to metal
- Non-hazardous waste
- Not considered to be harmful to aquatic and mammal life • Not considered to be carcinogenic